Garden Of Peace is a side mission in Dead Rising 3
|ZHI||Enter, grasshopper. Find sanctuary in peaceful garden|
|NICK||Holy shit. Did zombies get in, are you okay?|
|ZHI||Sweet anger course through us. Is how universe tell us who target should be|
|NICK||Look, you know, just because you're talking all funny like that, it does'nt mean it's making any sense|
|ZHI||Spirit of universe has slaughtered my happiness, and so, I must slaughter too. All who disrupt my garden of peace shall die! (spits)|
|NICK||Oh god! You did this! These people were just looking for safety, you had no right to kill them|
|ZHI||(A zombie walks into a gong. This angers Zhi. He throws a smoke bomb at Nick as he jumps down) You shall perish! Like the others. Ikari koso, washi no seigida!|
|ZHI||(points to the sky) Why have you forsaken me? (drops to the floor) I get fired, my wife leaves for a guy who sells refridgerators, my kids grow up to be disrespectful brats... Now this?! A goddamn zombie outbreak! Seriously? (He gets up and points at Nick) Screw you, you piece of crap! (laughs maniacally)|
|NICK||No wait...! (Zhi slices his head off with his Guan Dao) Oh god... uh... (Zhi's body collapses)|
- Despite being the first psychopath the player can encounter in the game, Zhi is the fastest one and also extremely agile. He is particularly harder to defeat at close combat.
- He is capable of doing powerful melee attacks, such as flying kick and stabbing Nick with his Guan Dao.
- Often in the fight he will throw smoke bombs or grenades in the battle.
- Sometimes, Zhi will jump to a podium to meditate, and restore his health. Nick will have to either shoot him or throw a weapon at him.
- Zhi's weakness lies within the gongs and vases. Hitting or breaking them causes him to become angry, and vulnerable for an attack.